Ms. Pletcher received her undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and her Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law. Ms. Pletcher is a member of the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court, the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Ramsey County Bar Association, and Minnesota Women Lawyers. Ms. Pletcher is a qualified neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. Ms. Pletcher also volunteers at Tubman and the Ramsey County District Court Pro Se Clinic.
Current Employment Position:
2005 Minnesota Supreme Court
William Mitchell College of Law (J.D.)
University of Wisconsin – Madison (Bachelor of Arts – Psychology)
Co-Lecturer, Ramsey County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education (October 2012)
- “Divorce Law: A – Z: The Basics of Family Law”
Co-Lecturer, Strafford Publications, National Teleconference (October 2011)
- "Child Custody Jurisdiction Under the UCCJEA: Navigating the Complexities: Determining Where to Initiate or Maintain a Custody Action and Leveraging Enforcement or Modification Remedies"
Lecturer, National Business Institute, Inc., National Teleconference (July 2011)
- "Evidence Tactics in Divorce: Medical Records and Evaluations"
Manual: “Divorce Law: A – Z: The Basics of Family Law”
- Ramsey County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education
Manual: “Evidence Tactics in Divorce: Medical Records and Evaluations,”
- Continuing Legal Education for Professionals, 2011 NBI, Inc.
Co-Author: “Domestic Abuse and Minn. Stat. §518B,”
Honors and Awards::
Named “ Rising Star” attorney in 2008 and 2009 by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Minnesota State Bar Association
Ramsey County Bar Association
Minnesota Women Lawyers
Warren E. Burger Inn of Court
Second District Ethics Committee (Ramsey County) - 2006 to 2009
Volunteer/Pro Bono Activities:
Ramsey County Pro Se Clinic
Tubman Volunteer Attorney