At Arnold & Rodman PLLC we believe the term family knows no borders. Our firm offers comprehensive Family Law services to clients in communities throughout Minnesota, and across the United States, as well as internationally. Our attorneys and staff are experienced in International Divorce, International Child Custody, and Hague Convention cases and have represented clients in cases involving Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Africa, New Zealand, and parts of Asia and the Middle East. Depending on the specific circumstances of your case, the attorneys at Arnold & Rodman PLLC can work with you to develop a plan to address your international family law concerns in conjunction with foreign counsel as appropriate. Below you will find resources to for some more information on specific areas of international Family Law.
- Manual: “The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction,” Continuing Legal Education for Professionals, 2009 NBI, Inc., by Valerie Arnold.
- “Interstate & International Civil and Criminal Remedies to Parents of Children Who Have Been Kidnapped,”Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Forum, Fall 2008, Volume 17, No. 1, by Valerie Arnold and Scott Rodman.
- “Interstate and International Jurisdiction and Custody Issues,” Minnesota Custody and Child Support Deskbook, Minnesota State Bar Association, Minnesota Continuing Legal Education, September 2006, by Valerie Arnold and Thomas W. Tuft.
- “International Parental Child Abduction,” Bench & Bar, December 2004, Volume LXI Number XI, by Valerie Arnold and Thomas W. Tuft.
- “International Custody Jurisdiction: The Hague Convention,” Minnesota State Bar Association Family Law Forum, Spring 2002, Volume 12, No. 3, by Valerie Arnold and Thomas W. Tuft.
- “Preventing Parental Kidnapping: Jurisdictional and Enforcement Issues,” Minnesota State Bar AssociationFamily Law Forum, Spring 2002, Volume 12, No. 3, by Valerie Arnold and Thomas W. Tuft.
If you have questions about an international divorce or child custody matter, please contact the attorneys at Arnold & Rodman PLLC at firstname.lastname@example.org – 952-955-8008 or 1-877-955-8008 today to schedule a consultation with an attorney.
Arnold & Rodman PLLC—Minnesota Divorce, Child Custody, and Family Law Attorneys serving Families in Minnesota, and Internationally throughout the world!