Category Archives: Child Protection

Traveling with your Child Post-Divorce

May 4, 2016

So your divorce or custody battle is at an end and now you want to go with your child to relax for a week overseas. What do you need to do before taking off? First, if you have not already done so, you will need to obtain a passport for your child. To do this,

Child Protection Basics

March 17, 2016

How it Begins A child protection case generally starts with social services being notified that a parent or parents are not adequately providing for their child’s physical, emotional, or educational needs. If social services feels that the information warrants intervention, they will contact the family to begin voluntary or involuntary child protection services. With voluntary

For more information or to set up an initial consultation, please contact:
(952) 955-8008 or